Sustainable Development and Green Building Opportunity in Bangladesh
360 Total Solution Ltd has organized a day long training workshop about Sustainable Development and Green Building Opportunity in Bangladesh on 16 September 2015 at 360 TSL Training Center, House # 3/1, Road # 08, (1st Floor), Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1205, Bangladesh. The Workshop was presented by Ananta Ahmed (Managing Director, 360 TSL) and Engr. S. A. Reshed (LEED Expert &LEED project Coordinator).
Green building Concept is gaining Major importance in Bangladesh considering the tremendous benefit it offers. A green building is one which uses less water, less energy, less natural resources and generates less waste that provide healthier spaces for occupants compared to a conventional building.
This training workshop is to impart knowledge on Sustainable Development, Green Building concepts, USGBC’s LEED rating system and share best practices and possibilities on green building in Bangladesh.
In this workshop includes:
- Global Warming, green House Effects and Consequences of Global Warming
- Carbon Emissions and source
- Sustainable Development and Green Development and Green Building
- Green building Certification System and International Green Building Programs
- US Green Building Council, USGBC Quarterly Updates and LEED introduction
- Green building Benefits, Mythology about First Cost
- LEED certification category and process
- LEED Rating System, Minimum program Requirements (MPR), Prerequisites, Credits Distribution, Level of LEED certification, Phase of project Delivery and Cross-Functional Team.