Press Conference on Bangladesh Budget Reaction for the Year 2016-2017
A press conference has been held on 06 June 2016 at Monalisa Hall (4th Floor), La Vinci Hotel, 54, Kawranbazar, Dhaka for the Bangladesh budget reaction of the year 2016-2017.
The Press Conference has organized by Bangladesh Garments Accessories & Packaging Manufacturers & Exporters Association (BGAPMEA).
The President Mr. Md. Abdul Kader Khan of Bangladesh Garments Accessories & Packaging Manufacturers & Exporters Association (BGAPMEA) has been given overall speech on these tropics.
Detail speech as bellow _______
Mr.Rafez Alam Chowdhury (Adviser, BGAPMEA), Mr.Safiullah Chowdhury (Adviser, BGAPMEA), Mr.Nazimuddin Chowdhury (Vice-President, BGAPMEA), Mr. Moazzem Hossain (2nd Vice-President, BGAPMEA), Mr. Hasanul Karim Tamiz (Vice-President-Finance, BGAPMEA) and other Director of BGAPMEA were present there.
BGAPMEA has indentification some problem in the budget of the year 2016-2017 which is hampering for Bangladesh Economy, Industry and Export in this sector.
1) Regarding deduction of Tax at Source
2) Regarding deduction of Corporate Tax at Source
3) Regarding empowered the Association to issue of Utilization Permition (UP)
4) Regarding Finential incentive for export oriented industry
5) Regarding donation to establishment Garments Accessories and Packaging institute
Also BGAPMEA has requested Bangladesh government to consider in the budget of the year 2016-2017 which as bellow ______
1) A proposal has given on garments Accessories & Pakaging Industry to reduce Source Tax 1.50 to 0.60
2)It has requested by the Associasion to fix 10 % Corporate Tax for garments Accessories & Pakaging Industry.
3) The institution which is member of Association related both product HSCODE 39 &Heading 48 can take UP from this Association.
4) Garments Accessories and Packaging sector work with RMG Industy as a backwardlinkage. So throw out the discrimination on Garments Accessories and Packaging sector and give the privileges Garments Accessories like garments sector.
5) Also it is requeting and expecting financial support from the government to established a Garments Accessories and Packaging institute f or making skilled man power.